Whitehills Marina is an award-winning village owned marina on the Banffshire coast of North-east Scotland. It has great facilities for visiting sailors in a beautiful part of the country.
The ideal location presents the opportunity for a day's sail to Inverness, Peterhead or Wick.
Whitehills Harbour Trust was incorporated by an Act of Parliament in 1895, established to build and manage the Harbour. Since the Harbour was completed in 1900 it has been owned by the villagers and managed by nine elected Commissioners.
Whitehills was a highly successful commercial fishing port until the late 1990s when changes in the industry caused a substantial drop in income. Responsibility for the Harbour still lies with Whitehills Harbour Trust and in 1999, the Commissioners voted to develop it as a leisure marina.