Wynford Farm Park
As the only year-round Farm Park in the North-East, there's something for everyone, no matter what the weather.
There's loads to do INDOORS:
- Huge soft play PlayBarn (including Under 3's area & coin operated ride-on tractors)
- Role play village (changes seasonally)
- Animal barn
- Wee beasties/reptile shed
- Daily animal handling/feeding activities
- Rustic and spacious cafe (with the best coffee around...!)
- Birthday parties
- Huge events (Easter Egg Hunt, Pumpkin Patch/Haunted House, Elves Workshop and Santa's Grotto, Unicorns, Dinosaurs and lots more!)
And just as much OUTDOORS:
- Adventure Playground (Huge sand pit, jumping pillows, flying fox, pedal go-karts, mini golf etc)
- Farm park
- Enchanted forest (including a Wigloo & Gonks)
- Old farm tractors, digger & combine harvester photo opportunities
- Seasonal animal activities (tractor & trailer Ride, lamb bottle feeding etc)
- Beautiful views & photo ops in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
So whether you like fluffy bunnies and soft play, or tarantulas and tractors, there's something to suit the little kids and the big kids.
With seating in the rustic country Cafe, PlayBarn and Tractor Shed, there's space for everyone - whether you like a quiet cuppa or can't bare to be away from the action!
There's a breakfast menu (before 11am), kids menu, vegan and vegetarian menu and a 2-page lunch menu, so there's something to suit even the fussiest taste buds. Serving hot food 9.30am - 4.15pm and the best coffee around right up to 5pm every day of the week. For any dietary requirements / allergens, please see the handy guide available at the tills or speak to a member of staff.
Wynford's home-grown & certified organic Aberdeen Angus Beef is used in its menus, alongside their own farm reared pork - keeping it local wherever possible.