11 autumn foodie experiences in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
3 November 2020
This autumn, tuck into Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire’s finest local produce at restaurants, bottle your own gin at a city centre distillery and pick from 725,000 (yes that's right!) flavour combinations at Mackie's 19.2. Here are just 11 foodie experiences you’ve got to have in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire:
1. Enjoy a taste of Scotland at home, when you try Mackie’s new ‘mini collection’ ice cream. Or for even more options visit Mackie’s 19.2 where you can pick between 725,000 flavour combinations! Decisions decisions…
2. Sit in front of the fire and listen to the sound of a waterfall at the Falls of Feugh Restaurant
3. Watch the sunset over the coastline as you eat dinner at The Banff Springs Hotel
* The Banff Springs is open for non-residents until 6pm. Last seating is at 4.30pm.
4. Cosy up in front of the fire at The Steading Bar
5. Enjoy views of autumn colours at The Old Kirk Bistro
6. Dine under the stars at Meldrum House dome experience
* Meldrum House is open for dome dining in the evening. Last seating is at 8pm.
7. Take in the city skyline at 210 Bistro’s pop up bar
8. Enjoy afternoon tea at the North-east’s only AA three rosette awarded restaurant, Douneside House
9. Sample fresh seafood at The Ship Inn
10. Sample mouth-watering steaks at Malmaison
11. Make your own gin at home at the City of Aberdeen Gin Distillery
For more inspiration on where to eat and drink in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire click here.
View this post on Instagram