Hometown Sessions: Community Sound System Dance
Reggae dance night.
After 18 months of bi-monthly community dances at FoodStory we've decided to run a dance there on a monthly basis. That means you can listen to two stacks of Hometown Sound on the third Friday of EVERY MONTH!:
- Two stacks of Hometown Sound System
- Selectors: Sippa Seb, Welshy, James Bond
- Master of Ceremonies: Campeazi
- Real grassroots reggae sound system dance
- Rub a Dub style, dancehall pattern
- Hot, healthy and nutritious vegan food for only £5
- Vibes Guaranteed!
Make it a date and don't be late, community vibes and Hometown style for you to appreciate!
Tickets available now