Schoolhill Outdoor Event Space
A huge Hogmanay celebration with music, fireworks display, live performances and delicious food and drink options.
Bring in the bells this year at the ultimate Aberdeen street party!
Three top-class musical acts will be the focal point of Aberdeen’s Hogmanay celebrations, closing the city’s festivities in style. Performing live on stage, musicians will entertain the crowds before a stunning fireworks display at the stroke of midnight.
First to perform on stage at 9pm will be a local musician, followed by the 101, culminating with One night of Queen by Gary Mullen and The Works.
Just before midnight the music will end ready for the countdown to a unique fireworks display guaranteed to welcome in 2020 in style.
- The main entrance to the event is via Schoolhill at the junction of Back Wynd and Harriet Street.
- The event is fully accessible on hardstanding and an area is available for the comfort of those with accessibility needs.
- Please ask stewards for directions and assistance.
- This event is not suitable for animals.
- This is a family friendly event with a community atmosphere. Alcohol is permitted on site but we have a strict no glass policy - responsible drinking is a must.
- In the interest of public safety please do not bring your own fireworks to this event. Fireworks are not permitted and anyone found with fireworks will -have them removed.
- Please do not bring glass bottles into the event space as no glass is permitted.
- Bag searches will be carried out.
- Please dress suitably for this event and be sure to check the weather report before leaving to attend!
© 2023 Event information from Data Thistle.
The information included in the What's On Data has been supplied to VisitAberdeenshire by Data Thistle and is subject to changes. Readers are advised to check with the venue or event organiser before relying in any way on the details published here. VisitAberdeenshire and Data Thistle are unable to accept responsibility for any loss or liability arising from any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in these listings.