Schoolhill Outdoor Event Space
A huge Hogmanay celebration with music, fireworks display, live performances and delicious food and drink options.
Bring in the bells this year at the ultimate Aberdeen street party!
Three top-class musical acts will be the focal point of Aberdeen’s Hogmanay celebrations, closing the city’s festivities in style. Performing live on stage, musicians will entertain the crowds before a stunning fireworks display at the stroke of midnight.
First to perform on stage at 9pm will be a local musician, followed by the 101, culminating with One night of Queen by Gary Mullen and The Works.
Just before midnight the music will end ready for the countdown to a unique fireworks display guaranteed to welcome in 2020 in style.
- The main entrance to the event is via Schoolhill at the junction of Back Wynd and Harriet Street.
- The event is fully accessible on hardstanding and an area is available for the comfort of those with accessibility needs.
- Please ask stewards for directions and assistance.
- This event is not suitable for animals.
- This is a family friendly event with a community atmosphere. Alcohol is permitted on site but we have a strict no glass policy - responsible drinking is a must.
- In the interest of public safety please do not bring your own fireworks to this event. Fireworks are not permitted and anyone found with fireworks will -have them removed.
- Please do not bring glass bottles into the event space as no glass is permitted.
- Bag searches will be carried out.
- Please dress suitably for this event and be sure to check the weather report before leaving to attend!
You Might Also Like
Scottish Snowdrop Festival: Crathes Castle Garden & Estate, Snowdrop & Snowflake Displays
Jan. 31 - Mar. 07, 2020