Glen Garioch Distillery
A magical place to be. It's true what they say - you can never fully enjoy a dram of Glen Garioch until you have seen how and where it's made.
One of the oldest operating distilleries in Scotland – and its most easterly – Glen Garioch (pronounced Geery in the ancient Doric dialect still spoken in these parts) has been making its mighty malt in the quaint and historic market town of Oldmeldrum, near Aberdeen in North East Scotland, ever since 1797. Shielded from the world’s prying eyes, deep in the fertile ‘Granary of Aberdeenshire’, and only ever produced in small, precious batches, Glen Garioch is a rare find indeed, but warmly appreciated by those who like a hearty Highland malt, non chill-filtered as nature intended, with a wholesome maltiness, honeyed sweetness and delicious creamy texture to savour.
- Discover The Legends of The Garioch, an inspirational half day experience that focuses on our unique location, eventful past and the legends who helped influence Glen Garioch as it is today.
- The Founder's Tour, the perfect introduction to our award winning Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The Wee Tasting Tour, a more in-depth experience, including a visit to our warehouse viewing gallery and historic malt barns.
- The Rare Pair, this tasting experience includes whiskies from the Glen Garioch portfolio paired alongside Scottish cheeses and chutneys
- Bottle Your Own Glen Garioch Whisky
Advance booking is recommended by calling us on +44 (0)1651 873450 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.