St Talorgan's Church, Fordyce
St Talorgan's Church is thought to have been built in the 13th Century AD, possibly on the site of an earlier church dedicated to St Tarlarican (Talorgan).
Only the roofed tower, entrance porch and part of the chancel survived. The tower, remodelled in the 17th Century, would have stood at the south end of the nave. At ground level a 13th Century AD doorway can be seen.
The tower, used in the past as a prison and a session house, is topped by an ornate bellcote dated 1661. The former chancel, to the northeast of the tower, was divided into two burial enclosures after the Reformation and contains medieval tombs of the Ogilvie family of Findlater and Boyne, including a recumbent knight. To the north of this is the roofed burial aisle, with bellcote, of the Abercrombies of Glasshaugh, dated 1679.