Crathie Kirk in the village of Crathie, is a Church of Scotland parish church which was built in in 1895 by A. Marshall MacKenzie from Elgin whose other work includes Elphinstone Hall at King's College, Cowdray Hall and Marischal College.
The granite church overlooks the River Dee and the ruins of the 14th-century church.
From 1848, Crathie Kirk has been a place of worship for Queen Victoria and every British monarch since. Queen Victoria laid the foundation stone of the present church in 1893 (45 years after her first visit). Queen Victoria donated two stained glass windows and Princess Beatrice donated four bells which still hang in the belltower.
Queen Victoria's personal attendant, John Brown was buried in Crathes Kirk graveyard.
Crathie Kirk is open for Sunday Service at 11.30am.