This magnificent Georgian mansion designed by William Adam contains a collection of important works from the National Galleries of Scotland and the Magdalene Sharpe Erskine Trust.
- Admire architect William Adam’s tremendous vision, including elaborate masonry carved in Queensferry and shipped to Banff
- Get up close to wonderful artworks and special exhibits
- Spot the difference between superb interior features that are original and those that have been meticulously restored
- Learn the many stories of Duff House’s history, from a royal visit to its wartime use as a prisoner of war camp
- Wander through landscaped grounds set out with carriage drives and ornamental follies