A deceptively spacious 19th Century granite property two minutes walk from Gardenstown’s picturesque harbour. Stroma Cottage offers relaxed, comfortable accommodation with 4 generous bedrooms that sleep 9 plus a sofa bed, and a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
As an added bonus, the house includes a big complementary art studio for sole use of guests – a great escape for adults, the teenagers’ hangout, or a relaxed messy space for kids to make a masterpiece!
The cottage is decorated in muted earth tones and blues to reflect the landscape. Step outside the door to walks along the beach nestling below wonderful red sandstone cliffs, the wee harbour, friendly local pub, authentic village heritage centre and the sense of being in a special peaceful place framed by a huge sweep of sea and sky.
• 1 double / family room
• 3 twin rooms (2 on ground floor and 1 with additional sofa bed on the first floor)
• 2 wc/shower rooms (1 on ground floor)
• Large open plan well equipped kitchen/dining/living room
• Huge studio/basic group room 12m x 6m, with tables, chairs, easels, sink and wood burner – great for messy work or play
• Freshly laundered towels and bed linen
• Wood burner in living room, central heating throughout
• Mix of original painted floorboards, rugs and carpet
• TV/DVD player and radio/CD player
• Free Wifi
• Washing machine
• Parking for 3 cars directly outside
• Complementary coffee, tea, sugar, washing up liquid and toilet rolls
• Selection of board games and books
• Stair gate
• Cot/baby bath/high chair/booster seat/child carrier on request
• No smoking
• Pets by pre-arrangement only
- Type Standard Single
- Type Standard Twin