RGU SPORT is a sport and exercise facility in Aberdeen. RGU SPORT is accessible to RGU students, staff and alumni as well as members of the public. All memberships include unlimited access to the gym, swimming pool and group exercise classes, as well as discounts on our climbing wall, bouldering room, sports hall activities, and RGU SPORT On Demand.
We offer a range of flexible gym memberships, from competitively priced community memberships to discounted staff, student and alumni memberships.
RGU SPORT services
- Gym Zones (free weights, resistance machines, cardiovascular machines, body weight area). Personal Training services available.
- Strength and Conditioning suite
- 25m six lane swimming pool (swimming lessons available)
- Climbing wall and Bouldering room including Learn to Climb courses & kids climbing clubs
- 3 exercise studios
- 9-court indoor sports hall (hosting sports such as badminton, basketball, 5-a-side football, hockey etc.)
- Access to physiotherapy and sport & remedial massage services with The Physiotherapy Clinic
RGU SPORT On Demand
If you are looking for the flexibility to work out anytime, anywhere this summer or need a little motivation to encourage you to get out an about, join us online with our RGU SPORT On Demand Membership. This digital service will give you access to educational resources, wellbeing content, exercise programmes and live and on demand classes via app, with both RGU SPORT member and non-member rates available.