In this section
Win a mini break in Aberdeenshire
We've teamed up with Mackie's of Scotland to give one lucky person the chance to win a mini break for two people in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire*!
There are more Mackie's prizes up for grabs too*!
PRIZE ONE (x1 winner):
- Year supply of Mackie’s Ice Cream Mini Tubs (91 x Mini Collection Boxes)
- A £25 voucher to spend at Mackie's 19.2, with a Mackie’s goody bag on arrival
- A two night stay for two people at Howe of Torbeg in the Luxe Pod
- Entry for two people to The Museum of Scottish Lighthouses
- A three-course evening meal for two people at Buchanan Bistro
PRIZE TWO (x5 winners):
6 x Mackie's Mini Collection boxes (24 ice cream mini tubs), 8 x 120g bars of Mackie’s chocolate and 8 x sharing bags of Mackie’s crisps
The prize draw will close on 11.59pm GMT on 11 April 2021 and the winner will be contacted by 12noon GMT on 19 April 2021.
- Full terms and conditions associated with this prize draw are available here.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this prize draw. Winners may be required to show ID when collecting their prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- VisitAberdeenshire will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries not received.
- A total of six winners will be drawn; and allocated at random to the various prizes detailed above. These will be allocated by VisitAberdeenshire.
- The winners will be selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by VisitAberdeenshire. The decision of VisitAberdeenshire regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of VisitAberdeenshire, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Prizes must be claimed by 26 April 2021.
- VisitAberdeenshire will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are not available, or has not claimed their prize by 26 April 2021 VisitAberdeenshire reserves the right to offer the prize(s) to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date.
- The prizes must be used by 12 April 2022.
- The prizes are not negotiable or transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Additional T&C's are associated with each individual prize, find out more here.
- VisitAberdeenshire does not accept any responsibility for inaccurate prize details being supplied by the supplier or any other third party connected with the prize draw.
- VisitAberdeenshire shall not be in breach of these terms and conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, VisitAberdeenshire will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of VisitAberdeenshire.
- By entering this prize draw you agree to be contacted for the purpose of market research associated with this campaign.
- Your data will only be used for the purpose of the prize draw and to be contacted for market research purposes relating to the VisitAberdeenshire & Mackie's Mini Collection Campaign, unless you select to also sign up to the VisitAberdeenshire and/or Mackie’s newsletter.
- VisitAberdeenshire will not share your data with any external party, unless you select to sign up to the Mackie's newsletter.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com.
- VisitAberdeenshire will only process your personal information as set out in the privacy notice here.
- If you choose to sign up to the Mackie’s newsletter, you can read more about its privacy notice here.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other social network.
- Imagery in adverts used for illustrative purposes only.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. For help with entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enter, simply fill out the form below and good luck!