Duthie Park was donated to the city by Miss Duthie in 1880 and opened to the public in 1883. It has many architectural features including, a bandstand, fountains, ponds and statues.
Within the park is the David Welch Winter Gardens, one of Europe’s largest indoor gardens and Scotland’s third most visited gardens. It houses many exotic plants, including the largest collection of cacti in Britain and the world's only talking cactus.
The park has just undergone extensive restoration and the works have restored many of the original Victorian design features.
This is a park for all the family, with play areas and activities, including boating on the ponds and cricket on the lawns.
For more information on Duthie Park download the PDF here.