In this section
Win a break in Aberdeen*
We're giving one lucky person the chance to win a break for two people in Aberdeen*!
The prize up for grabs includes:
- A two night stay with breakfast for two people at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen
- A £50 voucher to spend at Aberdeen Art Gallery
- A Discover Tour for two people at City of Aberdeen Distillery
- A tasting experience dinner for two people at Moonfish Café
The prize draw will close on 11.59pm GMT on 31 March 2021 and the winner will be contacted by email by 5pm GMT on 7 April 2021.
- Full terms and conditions associated with this prize draw are available here.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this prize draw. The winner will be required to show ID when collecting their prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- VisitAberdeenshire will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries not received.
- One winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by VisitAberdeenshire. The decision of VisitAberdeenshire regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of VisitAberdeenshire, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Prize must be claimed by 14 April 2021.
- VisitAberdeenshire will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize by 14 April 2021 VisitAberdeenshire reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date.
- The prize must be used by 1 April 2022.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Additional T&Cs are associated with each individual prize, find out more here.
- VisitAberdeenshire does not accept any responsibility for inaccurate prize details being supplied by the supplier or any other third party connected with the prize draw.
- VisitAberdeenshire shall not be in breach of these terms and conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, VisitAberdeenshire will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of VisitAberdeenshire.
- Your data will only be used for the purpose of the prize draw and to be contacted for market research purposes relating to the Aberdeen City Campaign, unless you select to also sign up to the VisitAberdeenshire newsletter.
- We will not share your data with any external party.
- The winners name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VisitAberdeenshire will only process your personal information as set out in the privacy notice here.
- VisitAberdeenshire reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other social network.
- Imagery in adverts used for illustrative purposes only.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. For help with entries, please contact email@example.com.
To enter, simply fill out the form below and good luck!